Apologies for cross-posting
29th Annual International Association for Applied Management (IAAM) Conference will be held at Sheraton in Clearwater, Florida, on July 14–16, 2023. This year's theme is Recent Advances in Theory and Research in Management and Administration. We are currently accepting papers for presentation until April 01, 2023.
The conference is organized around seven tracks and will feature competitive and invited paper sessions, symposia, and workshops designed to share ideas and research findings. Innovative sessions are encouraged, as are research and theory targeted toward practitioners.
TRACKS & CHAIRS
1. Intelligence, Creativity, Conflict, & Innovation; Zhenzhong Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Information Technology; William H. Money (email@example.com)
3. Strategic Management & Organization Theory; Helen Liang Feng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Organizational Behavior; Samina M. Saifuddin (email@example.com)
5. Healthcare Administration; Shakti Kumar Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Human Resource Management; Hermann Lassleben (email@example.com)
7. Sustainability, Operations, & Supply Chain Management; Ismail Civelek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Papers, Symposia, And Workshops
Submit a 400–500 word summary of your paper and/or proposal for a symposium(s) for review at the IAAM website https://www.iaam1990.com/. Each submission should include the author's name, affiliation, phone, and email. Symposium proposals must include a statement of objectives and a two-page presentation summary. Please note paper should not have been presented or published elsewhere before the conference and is restricted to three. All submissions are subject to double-blind review.
Summaries of papers, symposia, and workshops presented at the conference will be published in the Proceedings. Selected papers will be published in Applied Management Journal (AMJ), Vol. 22. If you want your paper to be considered for publication in the AMJ, please send it as an attached file in Word to email@example.com.
IAAM is dedicated to encouraging scholars to share their theory, research, and experience in management and administration, providing effective managerial responses to environmental challenges of the 21st century, and providing a forum for exchanging information between management scholars and practitioners.
Dr. Afzal Rahim, IAAM Founding President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Ismail Civelek, President (email@example.com)