We are excited to invite you to The Northeastern Qualitative Research Conference on March 1st, 2023 from 10am to 1pm EST. The conference is free and will be held virtually.
For more information and to register, please click here or on the link below:
In recent years qualitative scholarship has experienced a tremendous growth. There are more opportunities than ever for collecting novel and important data and scholars are developing new ways in which to analyze, represent and theorize data. These opportunities have attracted more scholars to our field - some who view themselves as qualitative scholars and others who understand the importance of integrating qualitative and quantitative scholarship. This has spurred the need for us to build an inclusive qualitative community and share knowledge about qualitative scholarship across geographical and generational boundaries.
The aim of the conference is to build a global community of qualitative scholars in order to advance qualitative methods and develop junior scholars. To do so, we invited a group of amazing qualitative scholars to discuss the following topics:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Interviewing, Ethnography, Multiple Case Studies and Archival Methods
- Kevin Corley (Imperial College London)
- Ruthanne Huising (EMLyon Business School)
- Benjamin Hallen (University of Washington)
- Stine Grodal (Northeastern University)
- Publishing Qualitative Reseach in High Impact Journals
- Kathleen Eisenhardt (Stanford University)
- Jennifer Howard-Grenville (Cambridge University)
- Erin Reid (McMaster University)
- Bess Rouse (Boston College)
We look forward to seeing you on March 1st!
Jamie Ladge, Stine Grodal, and Gabriel Sala