Discussion: View Thread

Interested in joining a workplace learning symposium at CarCon, Amsterdam, April 18-19 2024?

• 1.  Interested in joining a workplace learning symposium at CarCon, Amsterdam, April 18-19 2024?

Posted 09-20-2023 12:18

Dear colleagues,

for the CarCon conference (April 18-19 2024 at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam), I am organizing a symposium on supportive conditions for and mechanisms in workplace learning. This includes, for example, informal workplace learning, self-regulated workplace learning, mentoring and coaching, on-the-job training etc.

Currently, I still have one or two places available in the symposium. The submission deadline for CarCon is October 15. Abstracts of 250 words are required for submission. All other information can be found here: https://car.aom.org/HigherLogic/System/DownloadDocumentFile.ashx?DocumentFileKey=de6c0d94-65f7-4854-89b2-018a03982269

If you are interested in providing a presentation for the symposium, please feel free to contact me at julian.decius@uni-bremen.de by September 30. I need the abstract by October 10 at the latest.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Best wishes,

Julian

----------------------

Dr. Julian Decius

Head of Organizational Psychology

University of Bremen

Germany

------------------------------
    Julian Decius
    University of Bremen
    Bremen
    ------------------------------